IF YOU WANT TO Make Extra Income, Make Ongoing Income, Extend your Product Range and Provide your Clients with a New Service THEN BECOME A DEALER FOR TRACKING PRODUCTS
- Join a Growing Industry
- Very Competitive Pricing
- Tracking Products from over 300 manufacturers can be integrated onto our Fully Managed Platform
- You earn a generous margin on the hardware costs
- You receive the installation cost OR can contract this out to a local Auto Electrician
- You earn Ongoing Trail Income
- Access to a Full range of hardware and services
Dealers make Income from:
- A margin on the Hardware cost of 25% off our Website Price for orders of 1-9 Units and 30% off our Website prices for Orders of 10 + Units
- The initial installation cost OR if contracting it out a 20% margin on the initial installation cost.
- Ongoing income of approximately $10.00 for Level 1 Dealers and $5 for Level 2 dealers per vehicle per month
- The cost of removing and reinstalling tracking units as clients add new vehicles to their fleet OR replace vehicles OR if contracting it out at least a 20% margin on the cost of removing and reinstalling Tracking Units.
THE DEALER sells and installs Vehicle and Asset Tracking Systems, The Dealer can contract out the installations to a suitably qualified installer OR install the units themselves. A Dealer has the Option of being either a Level 1 OR a Level 2 Dealer:
Level 1 Dealers are primarily businesses such as Security Alarm Companies who are experienced in charging clients for ongoing services such as for Alarm Monitoring, Large Uses of Tracking Products and Auto Electricians and who have large client bases.
Level 1 Dealers buy the Hardware at our Dealer Price and organise the installation themselves (they can use our Licensed Installers if they wish to) The Dealer buys the Ongoing Monthly Service Plans, (which include Access and SIM card costs) from us at a discounted monthly rate. The Dealer charges their client directly for the Hardware, Installation and Service Plans.
Level 2 Dealers are for individuals and businesses who don’t want to charge clients monthly
Level 2 Dealers buy the Hardware at our Dealer Price and install the equipment (they can use our Licensed Installers if they are do not want to install the equipment) and Tracking Products charges the client for the Ongoing Monthly Service Level Charges, (which Include Access and SIM card costs). The Dealer charges the client directly for the Hardware and Installation.
The Initial Cost: Level 1 Dealer’s initial order must be for 2 units and Level 2 Dealer’s initial order must be for at least 1 Unit